Spring is such a fun season to entertain because of the gorgeous blooms available, food that’s in season, and of course, all of the colorful tablescapes. I’m sharing a few entertaining pieces below that I’m loving if you’re in the market for new tableware or hosting Easter this year!
WILLIAM SONOMA PICKS
- These pastel taper candles would look adorable on just about any Easter or spring tablescape!
- Another item I’m loving from William Sonoma are these spring bloom napkins. They’re a great way to dress up your table without having to put a lot of work into it.
- The woven entertaining set is also so cute — I particularly love the tray and wine chiller.
- If you’re in need of a beverage dispenser, this ceramic one is really good looking — just add water & fresh fruit or your favorite pre-mixed cocktail and set it out for guests to enjoy.
- These chartreuse Fleur-De-Lys Tumblers are a great way to add a pop of color to your table for water glasses. If you love the glass, but not the green, they also come in pink and clear.
- My latest obsession is seagrass wrapped anything — and these
Seagrass Wrapped Tumblers and carafe would make any beverage taste even better. 🙂
- Since it’s officially patio season, it’s great to have a set of acrylic wine glasses you can use outside. The details on these ones from Juliska are so sweet!
- I also love these beautiful blue Berry & Thread chambray salad plates from Juliska. Instead of buying several sets of dinner plates, I try to buy salad or dessert plates to add pops of color to my tables. Salad plates are more affordable and they also take up less space when storing!
- Speaking of plates, the Floretta Tidbit set of 4 are the perfect plates for petite spring bites!
BALLARD DESIGNS PICKS
- I’ve been looking for the perfect serving dish that will keep seafood, veggies, fruit and other items chilled, especially if I’m entertaining outside — and this Avalon Double Walled Hors d’Oeuvres Tray is it! You can put ice in the bottom bowl and then add the tray on top to keep the food cool. It’s currently on sale @ Ballard.
- I have similar place mats to these Tulum Scalloped Woven Placemats and use them all the time. They’re pretty much my go-to during this time of year, and work well with just about any color!
- And last, but not least, this 3-tiered-stand is a great piece for entertaining a crowd. I own one and love it because the tiers have higher sides, which allow you to store lots of treats & goodies at each level. It can be easily disassembled for storage when you’re not using.